Acting on our InsightsFebruary 20, 2022 2022-02-20 0:22
Acting on our Insights
Do you remember any time in the past when you had a realisation?
What happened when an important insight triggered positive emotions within you?
Did you decide to take action but then life came in the way?
We all have aha moments in life when we are going through a rough patch. These moments fill us with inspiration, and we might feel that we are on top of the world. Eventually, when the emotions subside, we are faced with the enormity of the tasks and decide to procrastinate or push it for another day.
Our mind is wired to stay in the comfort zone. We fear uncertainty and failures, because of which we don’t push ourselves towards the life we want.
Do you remember when you pushed yourself to learn a new skill or worked against all odds to achieve a goal? The key to success is that we don’t answer the following three questions honesty:
- What do I want?
- What do I Really want?
- Now that I know what I really want, what will I do next?
The question about our real needs is powerful because it generates insights that can change our entire perception of life.
Another tip is to share your “real” needs with someone you trust.
Coming up with actions and sharing them with someone who will hold you accountable for your goals is crucial.
Life is all about second chances, and this may be the chance you have been waiting for. Find courage and ask yourself these questions and begin your journey because every day is the beginning of the rest of your life.
How do you start:
- Practice daily gratitude and be thankful for your knowledge, skills and experiences.
- Practice daily meditation to remain relaxed and in control of your emotions.
- Practice thinking your thoughts and focusing on what you want.
- Practice knowing what you really want and work towards your needs because that’s the only thing that matters.
Post Credits: Marcia Reynolds