Making affirmations work for usFebruary 11, 2022 2022-02-11 20:18
Making affirmations work for us
Do you believe in positive affirmations?
Have you been in situations where things weren’t going according to plan, and all you wanted was a miracle?
Affirmations are positive statements and common beliefs about ourselves and others that we want in the future.
Affirmations only come true when our belief is so strong that the universe has no other option except to make them accurate for us. E.g. I am Enough; I am confident in achieving my goal; I am happy and prosperous.
Affirmations are a great technique to reinforce positive thinking and focus on what we want.
Life throws us many challenges each day, and affirmations give us hope when nothing works in our favour.
An easy way to make affirmations work for us is visualising, attune, and feeling them within our body.
What if you could take 5 minutes and do the following steps:
- Imagine a simple affirmation such as I am confident in my abilities to get the job done.
- Take a deep breath and relax your shoulders.
- Close your eyes and imagine the positive and desirable outcome of the affirmation
- Imagine the affirmation flowing into your body from the top of your head and filling you with energy and enthusiasm.
- Let the positive feeling sync into your mind, body and soul.
- Imagine how happy you are because of the outcome and feel every part of your body filled with excitement.
- Open your eyes and remain in this state for as long as you can.
Making affirmations work for us begins with the belief as strong as the sun rising from the east.
Making affirmations work for us is a choice that we have each day.
What if, only for today, you could write three affirmations that you want in life?
What if, only for today, you could find five minutes in your busy schedule?
What if this was the missing ingredient for your success?
How do you start:
- Practice daily gratitude and be thankful for every positive experience you had.
- Practice daily meditation to remain in charge of your emotions
- Practice thinking your thoughts and understanding what you want.
- Practice daily affirmations to build hope, courage and bring love, respect, faith and care for everyone who matters in your life.